July 27, 2006

The Time Has Come My Friends...For More Fabulous Randomness

My new smile rocks the ever lovin' hizzouse. Please refer to the post below. I attempted to eat McDonald's french fries tonight. My first real food since getting my teeth. (Send me stuff) And ohhhh man it felt weird. But ohhhh man were those fries good.

I got yet ANOTHER new cell phone today because...ok...this may take a minute to explain...bear with me. Mom and I were trying to jump off her car battery...and see, what happened was...I put my cell phone on the front bumper of my car while I was acting like a professional mechanic and hooking up the jumper cables. Then I realized that I hadn't pulled up to her car close enough. So I went and got in my car...with the hood still up...to pull it a little bit closer. Needless to say, I backed up a little bit...and my phone fell off....hard. Mom picked it up before I ran back over it, so I didn't think much of it at the time, but later on I went to call someone because ALAS I realized that I was NOT a professional mechanic and ALAS I could NOT do something as simple as jump off a friggin car. So when I went to call someone...the phone dialed, but I couldn't HEAR anything!!! ARGH! Well, we can't have that, now can we? So...I had to go searching all over the place for a new phone...and since obviously I've had so much trouble with Motorola phones lately (DON'T send me stuff!) I opted for a Samsung. So far...so good. But I've only had it one night. Oh yeah...and mom's battery is still dead. Don't call me if you need any help with your car...unless you have a flat tire in the desert...THAT I can do.

I can drink a gallon of skim milk in 2 days by myself. One if I'm low on Vaults. Milk...it does a body good.

When faced with adversity of any kind...Put your big girl panties on and freakin' deal with it already. And if it's something REALLY big...........go commando and be PROUD!

Sometimes...and I really want YOU to pay attention here. Sometimes...what's right in front of you is what you're not looking at. Sometimes...you have to risk being afraid in order to exist beyond mediocrity. Sometimes...what you're looking so hard to find...has been there all along or is right there within arms reach.

Read any good books lately? Me either. Don't fret my friends. I'm on it.

Lance Bass is gay....LANCE BASS IS GAY! I can finally rest my weary head now. I can finally sleep a full night now. No more tossing and turning. No more sleepless nights of wondering if my favorite N'SYNC member's sexual preference would ever become national-public-hysterical-insane-news. Lance Bass is gay. Let's all have a moment of silence shall we? Mmmm k.

I am seriously becoming addicted to poker. Watching it...not playing it. Is there a support group for that?

I see girls these days that are 10 years old and younger walking around with shorts that are literally showing the bottom of their asses. OK? I'm serious. And walking around with their little halter tops and makeup and crap like that. Maybe I'm just getting OLD or something. But when I was that age...my momma would have slapped the SHIT out of me if I walked out of my house looking like that. Let alone BOUGHT me that stuff. And here I see mothers taking their daughters to buy this stuff. Ummm. I guess I could go off on this for days...and I mean, I'm sure there are bigger battles to fight...but JEEZ OH PETE!!! Put some clothes on the child.

I wonder if therapy dogs look at normal dogs and say, "You lazy ass...get a job."

Those few french fries were like filet mignon after not eating anything for 4 days.

No comments: